Thursday, July 2, 2009

Its 'BLUE BELLS'



Yeah, it is the name of my new novel. 'BLUE BELLS'. As I had mentioned in my earlier post that I would be starting writing my second novel from my birthday i.e 1st of July and I have already begun writing it.

Here is a sneak peak into the main characters of my novel.

SURAJ SINGH:
A meek guy born into a very rich family with an astounding legacy. At times his family legacy becomes his biggest enemy. He values his freedom and is very particular about his relationships, be it with his family or with his friends. One thing happens in his life and then circumstances go beyond his control. There are three women who were connected to his life Pooja Goel, Prerna Gupta and Saanjh Chauhan.

POOJA GOEL:
First woman in Suraj's life.

PRERNA GUPTA:
Second woman in Suraj's life.

SAANJH CHAUHAN:
Third woman in Suraj's life who also happens to be his wife.

SAMIR - THE EUNUCH:
A eunuch who is the mystery element in the novel.

SYNOPSIS:

Suraj and Saanjh are a happy married couple. But Suraj has some secrets in his life. The secret of Pooja and Prerna. Who actually were they and how was Suraj connected to them?

Can Suraj be able to keep his past and present separate or will his past decide his future???

Blue Bells
is a riveting novel about love, lies, hate, betrayal, sacrifice that would stir your souls as it begins to unfold.

P.S: I have already written the ending climax of this novel and put it away in the closet. Right now I am penning the first chapter of this novel which begins with the marriage of Suraj and Saanjh.

I plan to complete this novel over a period of 6 months but I was working on it over the past one year to get all the nuances right before I actually start penning it down. The rough draft of this novel is ready and it has come out exactly as I had envisioned it to be.

Hopefully the final product will also be the same as I had envisioned it to be.

5 comments:

Aarti said...

Hope that this one is even better than your first one, Born 2 Win....

Good Luck

Naresh said...

Wud be waiting for this one

yamini said...

hey ahmed..gud luck..luking forward to ur novel yaar..keep us updated..

Rashmi said...

Interesting concept

Anonymous said...

right man true emotions never die i am sure that you would be able to find some new intricacies of the relationship just display some irrational moments which tells more about rationality in emotions..........hoping that it would be better than first one all the best