Friday, January 15, 2010

Gehri Dosti - The Finale

The journey 'Gehri Dosti' which had started off on 4th December 2009 has finally reached its finale with this post.

Over the last month and a half I tried to capture almost the entire two years I spent with some of my amazing friends. It always excited me to write about my friends and made sure that I bring out some or the other uniqueness in all my friends. Though I think I did not succeed in capturing their true persona truly nonetheless I made a sincere attempt to do so.

There are still many of my friends who are unique for different ways about whom I have not written. I am solely to be blamed for that because maybe I have run out of my language skills in order to capture their true persona and writing half baked write ups about them would be doing injustice to them. I wholeheartedly apologize to all my other friends about whom I was unable or rather incapable to write in detail.

But still I would try to capture some unique, cheeky, serious, humorous, anecdotes about them which follow below:

My Hostel (Shree Comforts B - Block) friends:


Mehul Sahastrabudhe - 'Do you have any stuff which is classified as ......???'
Nakul Charekar - My saathi in almost all our trips to Hyderabad.
Sanil Ajit Desai - The most modest person I have ever met.
Abhinav Kalanee - Bhai, Peeyo lekin jeeyo... Incredibly funny.
Sonal - 'Punjabi log kuch nahin kiye toh gaane ka album toh zaroor banate hai'
Sushant Saxena - You name any movie and he has it....(Pun Intended)
Taheer - The Underdog. In first sem he was four point noone and now he is seven point someone.
Rakesh
- Good natured and a Music Guru
Nilay
- Chess Champion
Sujeet - The only person who comes very very close to Rancho of 3 Idiots.

My female friends:


Nida Hassan
- A relatively new friend and a champion Chemistry scholar. The salt we eat is Sodium Chloride.....:-)
Manny Saxena
- The proverbial Tomboy
Sheena Mathur
- Heyyyyy Sheena !!! Her voice echoes in our flat even in her absence.
Shivani Sharma
- Never seen her without a smile.

My Counter Strike buddies:


Vivek Bhutani
- Bhai even if I play with thak thak, then also you are a much better player than me.
Yaduraj
- Great dancer but chip chip kar waar karne waala in CS.
Abhishek Nayyar
- I guess the name is enough !!
Gopal
- Full of life
Nilesh
- Soft spoken Guy
Abhishek Agarwal
(code 007) - Not interacted much but a very good CS player.

My College buddies:


Rahul Agarwal
- Most underrated guy in our college.
Nishant Vijayvergia
- awesome blogger and humorous guy.
Pulkit Mathur
- The guy who can do no wrong.....ever.
Gurpreet Singh
- Yellow is his favorite color...hehehehe
Mohammed Kashif
- Probably the only shayar in our college.
Mitrajit Bhowmick
- Arguably the best footballer in our college.
Saurabh Lunker
- The MOST creative guy in our college (I mean it)

Though this is not an exhaustive list, but I have tried my best to capture all my friends here. In case I missed any, then I apologize to them in anticipation because even Dimaag Toh Bachcha Hai Ji.....

Apart from these I have interacted with many many people in college and would like to extend my wishes to them also.

My Orkut and Facebook friends - Good Luck to you all and hope we do remain in touch.

Good Luck and Best Wishes to even my friend's friends.

It was an amazing experience or I would like to call it an adventure with all you amazing guys over the past two years and I wish you all the very best luck and heartiest wishes in all your future endeavors.

With this its curtains down on my section of 'Gehri Dosti'

7 comments:

Kucch Sapne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swati said...

Itz wonderful to read ur blog!!!!!!!
continue writing;)

Swati

Unknown said...

"HEEYY!! Ahmed" thanx... :)

Mukul said...

NEO-SRK i m really delighted...

sujeet said...

sukriya ahmed bhai rahiye ....
all of u must be knowing that he is a good blogger but i read his first novel and believe me he writes better than chetan bhagat with more solid content and reflections
publish jarur karvana

nishinsideout said...

Hey i happened to read it today, didn't know about this blog..thnx. Best part ws Gurpreets' yellow color...hahaha..!!

Unknown said...

thanx a ton dude...