Friday, December 4, 2009

Ae Waqt Ruk Jaa..........



Ae Waqt Ruk Jaa.....
Tham Jaa, Theher Jaa.....
Waapas Zara Daud Peeche.....


Don't need to say that the above song lyric is from King's biggest hit ever - DDLJ.

This is the lyric I have been humming over the past few days...Reason: The feeling has sunk in that only 60 odd days remain for my MBA to get over and the beautiful journey through which I have sailed over the past year and a half would soon come to an end.

There were many ups and downs through my beautiful journey but had it not been for God's mercy, my family's love and support and my friends company, this journey would have been a path of thorns rather than a bed of roses. I have always thanked God and my family for always being with me but have not really done that to my lovely bunch of friends.

So over the next month I would be writing about all my friends who helped me traverse through my MBA journey, under the heading 'Gehri Dosti'; beginning from this Sunday. I would write about a friend of mine on every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.

And everytime I write about one of my friends, I would give the hint of my other friend about whom I would be writing next. The order in which I write about my friends follow no sequence but random permutations.

So here it starts.........


Hint about the friend with whom I will be starting off 'Gehri Dosti':

Hint No. 1: Bhak Maar Diya
Hint No. 2: Karan, Mama Ki Gun Lekar De Mujhe

7 comments:

Rishabh said...

its harshit...i got that...

mukul said...

Bhak Maar Diya...it's none other than our beloved,great,romantic& dacing Harshit BABA,the Brand Ambassador of FARMVILLE...

mukul said...

Bhak Maar Diya...it's none other than our beloved,great,romantic & dacing Harshit BABA,the Brand Ambassador of FARMVILLE...

sam_maxbladerunner said...

Harshit hai....i kno

Triplem said...

everybody.......bang on target....yup its Harshit

sujeet said...

apne yaado ke gattharo ko saath raehne do, na jane kis gali me jindagi ki sham ho jaye enjoy life at the fullest harshit bhai aap aisa bhi sochte hai kya

Rocky's Tales said...

great going Ahmed
Publish one on Abeeeeeeeee