Saturday, June 20, 2009

A BIG "THANK YOU' GUYS

Today I celebrated my birthday and must tell you that I really had a blast. All my friends poured into my flat and we all had a gala time. A chocolate cake was brought and reignitable candles were put. The moment I was blowing them off, they would reignite again and it was a lot of fun.

Then came the best or the worst part - the birthday bombs. My ass is still aching as I write this post.But it soon passed onto everyone who were present, the girls were left out. Phew, girls sometimes have awesome advantages being one.

Through my blog I would like to thank each one of my friends who made my birthday a memorable event. (The listing of names do not follow any particular order)

HARSHIT AGARWAL: My roomie, who was more concerned about my birthday than I myself was. I couldn't have envisioned this bash without you.

PANKHURI JINDAL: My alter ego, with whom I can share practically every bit of information and more importantly she actually listens to everything I say.

RISHABH DUSEJA: Amazing comic timing that can leave even the stone hearted into splits.

SUMIT DWIVEDI: Our favourite punching bag but dude there is no fun without you.

KARAN LOKWANI: The whizkid in our circle and an expert gamer.

RAHUL: He is lovingly called 'BOSS' for a reason.

ARJUN MIMANI: He can make you cry with laughter and he is the perfect chocolate boy.

KAPIL BHATI: Size doesn't matter when it comes to being a prodigy and he is one.

NISHA GUPTA: Relatively a new friend of mine but der aaye durust aaye.

SHEENA MATHUR: Heyyyyyyy Sheena!!!!! Her voice echoes in our flat even in her absence.

GAURAV MALHOTRA: If looks could kill, then he could be the most wanted guy.

UTSAVI SHAH: Bond of finance and for whom laughing is a habit.

MAYANK SURI: Can learn any game at the drop of a hat. Be it CS, TT or whatever.

SHILPA BHATIA: The only girl who kicked me as a part of my birthday bombs!!!!!

ADITYA AGARWAL: The most organized organism on earth.

GUYS THIS BASH COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU ALL. THANKS A BILLION!!!!!

4 comments:

Payal Mittal said...

It seems that you have enjoyed a lot wid ur frenz

Unknown said...

hey ahmed!! that's so courteous of you....we all really enjoyed this evening... HAPPY B'DAY in advance.. :) Sheena :)

karan aka MiLLeR aka RedeeM3R aka R-KaDe aka Master od DizaZTR said...

DuDe....really had a gala time ...
all hail to our friendship

Rishabh said...

Dude it was amazing....we all enjoyed the eve..
Happy B'day....God Bless...