Monday, February 16, 2009

My Favourite Orators



1) BARACK OBAMA

Probably the BEST orator the world has seen in a long time. His inaugural speech after becoming the President was a class apart and a class ahead of all other orators of the world. The way he started his speech, his modulations, his gestures, his conclusion etc was all elan personified.

2) THE OWAISI BROTHERS

Probably the most explosive JODI of Hyderabad. This MP-MLA JODI of Asaduddin Owaisi and Akbaruddin Owaisi comes second on my list of favourite Orators. The way they speak combining the nuances of both English and Urdu are simply mind blowing.

I have always been fascinated by Public Speaking and try listening to famous people who I think are simply exceptional. I try to model my oratory skills in line with these people because following the leaders put you on the path of being one.

But I would also like to make it clear that I am not even remotely interested in politics, but I am fascinated by some of the politicians' oratory skills. Moreover you don't need to be a politician to have exceptional oratory skills.

P.S:- 'O' for Orators, 'O' for Obama and 'O' for Owaisi. An interesting coincidence or a thought provoking conclusion?????

1 comment:

Asha said...

who is this spineless man?