Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aa Ab Laut Chalen !!!!!



Dulhan Si Saji Dharti, Khula Woh Aasmaan,
Hame Phir Bulaata Hai Pyaar Ka Woh Jahan,
AA AB LAUT CHALEN


Though I am in Bangalore, only 13 hrs or 1 hr journey from my JAAN - HYDERABAD, but it feels that actually I am living in altogether a new country. It makes me nostalgic when the feeling strikes me that in a couple of days I will be going back home as my second semester would be coming to an end.

I will be going back to the warmth of my Father,
I will be going back to the amazing dishes of my Mom's magical hands (Had enough of Domino's, KFC and McDonalds). Now its time for the amazing 'MAA KE HAATH KA KHAANA'
I will be going back to the unparalleled love and affection of my Sister,
I will be going back to the naughty mischiefs of my kid brother,
I will be going back to the lovely...................(left it to your imaginations).
YES!!!! I will be going back to Hyderabad.

The feeling is yet to sink in, but it feels as if the time has stopped and is crawling at a snail's pace. Though I had been home only a couple of months ago, but it still fels that I have been away from home for ages.

It feels that in a faraway land amidst the serene breeze of the dew soaked atmosphere, comes a whiff of the most exotic scent fighting its way amidst the fierce movement of the torrents, through the unwanted nothings comes the scintillating fragrance of my home. Finally YES!!!!! I am going home.

Privyet Hyderabad, Dasvidaniya Bangalore.

P.S:- 1) Privyet and Dasvidaniya means Hello and Goodbye respectively in Russian.
2) My friends Harshit and Karan have redesigned their popular website www.mba10.com. So all you MBA guys out there, just click into the website and get enlightened.

No comments: