Friday, January 16, 2009

Taare Zameen Par Loses The Oscar Race



A couple of days ago as I was sitting in my hostel room, a friend of mine came and said that Taare Zameen Par had missed the Oscar bus. He might have been expecting me to give out an elated expression considering the fact that I am a hardcore anti-Aamir Khan. But to his surprise I let out a disappointing SHIT!!!!! He was taken aback. He asked me what happened to me and why wasn't I happy that an Aamir Khan film had missed out on the Oscars?

It was then that I told him that, if TZP would have been nominated, it would have been a recognition for India as a whole and not only to Aamir Khan. And my disappointment was not because an Aamir Khan movie had missed out on Oscars. It was because an INDIAN movie had missed out. And I had seriously wanted TZP to get nominated.

And to put the record straight,
'I love my country INDIA MORE than I hate Aamir Khan'

3 comments:

yograj said...

clever tweaking of sarcasm

Anonymous said...

person who dont know how 2 luv sumone cannot relish hating sumbody, amir need not say he is no1 he is , sharukh needs fools like u to blow his trumpet

Anonymous said...

dude y do u keep poking ur finger in sharukh's ass n then smelling it , u smell it v people r not interested in it, keep smelling