Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Random Thoughts. Part:2



This is the continuation of the initial Some Random Thoughts post that I had started some time back.

Well.......currently these are my random thoughts:-

1) I need to clean my room.
2) Domino's Pizza was delicious.
3) Love is eating Biryani after having eaten a truckload of Golgappas.(Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi)
4) Red is my favourite colour.
5) Finance is not my cup of tea.
6) I miss my home.
7) Manchester united is the world's best team.
8) I enjoy living life.
9) Hyderabad Rocks!!!!!
10) I love Saturdays.
11) I have completed the rough draft of my next novel.
12) I have HP's laptop.
13) HP's brand ambassador is Shah Rukh Khan.
14) I hate winters.
15) Never regret anything that made you smile.
16) Few things in life are more difficult than accepting a mistake.
17) Suspicion has no treatment.
18) 'Maa ke haath ka khana' is better than Domino's Pizza.
19) Shilpa Shetty is awesome.
20) Hum Hain rahi Pyaar ke Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte.

2 comments:

Divya said...

Part 2 is also interesting

payal said...

interesting