Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Simple Boy From Basti


BIJLEEE
Kahela tensun hai
Bhakh peeche se maar diya(In Counter Strike) etc etc etc......

All these phrases leave me in continuous splits for at least an hour daily. Well I am gonna write about a simple boy from Basti.

A computer Engineer by profession, this boy is a total kid at heart. At times you would be surprised by his sheer innocence. He is a very straight forward kind of guy and indulges in full on masti.

I am him are always at loggerheads as to whether Basti(the place where he hails from is a village or a city). All my friends fondly call him BABA, but its only me who calls him by some other name. I am sure if he reads this post, he will surely understand what I am talking about. But I would not write all that here.

He sets his alarm to 7:15 AM, but finally wakes up at 8:00 AM to catch the 8:30 AM class. One of the few guys who accept me the way I am. His knowledge in computers is unparalleled. He is also a web designer. His website www.mba10.com is well known among the college fraternity.

I always tell him that you are too innocent to be living in Bangalore and that too I sometimes wonder how he survived in Bangalore for the past 4 years. He is a Computer Engineer grad from Ramaiah College-one of the best engineering colleges in India.

His favourite game at Amoeba is the dancing equipment on the second floor and now he has developed immense liking for bowling. He celebrates all his victories whole-heartedly no matter how big or how small his victories are.

He calls his antique bike his DULHAN. I always tease him that his bike is fit for museums and he retaliates, but its all fun and done in the right spirit.

Well...... I have talked a lot about this simple boy from Basti. But who is he?

He is my roomie-HARSHIT AGRAWAL-The best roomie anybody can expect.

1 comment:

yamini said...

i can say only one word for this touching post...
AWESOME....