Monday, December 7, 2009

Rishabh Duseja

My second friend in the section of 'Gehri Dosti' is Rishabh Duseja.

Yeah he was my roomie for a week even before Harshit had come in. My first impression of him was of some reserved and sophisticated kinda guy but over the past two years almost, my pretensions about him took a severe beating. Hell!! he is damn fun. His witty one liners are a treat to the ears.

I still laugh at his quote '..........toh lanka mein kyun kooda?'. Hahaha. Very particular about cleanliness. You should visit his room and see his table and wardrobe to believe what I am actually writing. Learnt Counter Strike from Karan (more about him later) but now almost rivals him at it.

He always carries a tweeky smile on his face. His bike was the savior to many expeditions which we underwent over the past years. I guess he is a quick learner; Ask the people around him how fast he learnt Table Tennis. He was my doubles partner at Coliesium who lost the match because of my over confidence. His trusted aide and Man Friday is Sumit (again more about him later), who does not even breathe without asking Rishabh.

Researches for new games on the internet. He showed us how to play the feather game on the internet!!! (I hope you got what I meant). In his company life is always jolly.

And yeah, this might come as a shocker to many. Rishabh is ultra ultra religious, who goes to the temple every thursday and has even been to Shirdi recently. There is a small temple in his room too in which he worships daily.

Can be awfully sarcastic at times but is mostly quiet. When dragged into an argument, few people can overcome him.

He is a sincere soul whose company people feel extremely important and jovial.

So Dost!! Good Luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Hint for my next friend:

1) Mere cell par call kar
2) Yeh do fingers me se ek finger choose kar

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

Beautifully written man

Anonymous said...

can't guess the hint

Anonymous said...

very true..........