Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Breaking News: The King and Aamir Khan Patch Up!!!!!



As I was flipping through the news channels, there was this news that was being splashed in all news channels, 'The King and Aamir Khan patch up'. I was like is it true? and yes it was.

After all what was it that had brought two sworn enemies together??? It was the ongoing tussle between the producers and the multiplex owners. The King and Aamir Khan had met at Karan Johar's home and their reconciliation lasted almost six hours and they emerged arm in arm. They are scheduled to address a press conference together to show their solidarity with the producers of Bollywood.

It is the revenue sharing terms which is the issue of contention between the producers and the multiplex owners and untill it is sorted out, no movie big budget movie will release in India.

Now that The King and Aamir Khan have patched up, lets see what other juicy bite can the media industry harp on?????

P.S:- I have changed the name of this blog from 'triplemsworld' to 'triplemsdreamz'.

5 comments:

Siddharth Jaithaliya said...

This is what i call "a smart move" Finally this SRK bug has understood about the sliding career graph of SRk so this chameleon is vry intelligently taking his move and saying that the SRK - Amir......
Afterall hw lng can a man digest movies like RAB NE BANA DI JODI, OmShanti Om....
Is this a real story or he is looking for an excuse to watch amir khan's ucoming movies. t is for the readers to decide!!! What say?

Triplem said...

Siddharth, now I am convinced that you are one of those short sighted bespectacled nincompoops who just look for an excuse to jump to a conclusion.

Read my post again......I have just said that The King and Aamir Khan have patched up. I have never said that now I will begin to like Aamir Khan or watch his movies. By opinion about Aamir still remains the same!!!!!!

Siddharth Jaithaliya said...

I hav nt written ny thing against It was an open ended article in which i said it is for the readers to decide..
So calm down Jungle boy

Triplem said...

Siddharth, I guess you too have a blog of your own. So opine your views in your blog and not in my comments column. I know there are hardly any visitors to your blog that is why you are using my blog as a platform to make yourself heard.

Get a life loser!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahmed bhai mast hai par mallika wali baat thodi jada jach gayi