Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Random Thoughts. Part:1


The above pic aptly describes the real me. I can be forever thinking and jotting down thoughts on anything I can lay my hands on. So I have decided that whenever I sit down to post on my blog, I will write down some random thoughts that come to my mind.
So the inflow of my random thoughts have begun and so have I started punching keys on my laptop;
1) Why did it rain yesterday?
2) Why do people fall in love and not rise in love?
3) What is my worst achievement and my best failure?
4) YES!!!! I have a huge crush on Kareena Kapoor!!!
5) Why do people smoke?
6) I can't give up Counter Strike.
7) Why is the spelling of Oscar Wilde written as 'Wilde' and not 'Wild'.
8) I love Cold Choco at Coffee Day.
9) King Khan is India's biggest superstar ever.
10) I wanna go home.
11) I love my family.
12) What time is it?
13) Gotta have my lunch.
14) India is the best team in cricket.
15) I love sleeping.
16) Right now I am in the middle of nowhere.
17) If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed- Mark Twain
18) Able was I ere I saw Elba- Napolean Bonaparte
19) Why can't people laugh?
20) I love Angelina Jolie
Well... I would close it here coz my break is almost over and if I keep on writing, then I will keep on writing and might miss my classes, but I would regularly keep posting my thoughts whenever I find time.

2 comments:

adarsh said...

innovative post

yamini said...

ha ha ha
really gud one
seariously enjoyed it..
very different