Sunday, May 11, 2008

From Hyderabad, To Bangalore..........With love!!!

Hi Guys,

Well, today I would be leaving Hyderabad for Bangalore to study for my MBA for the next two years. Its been a mixed feeling. Though I feel excited about going to a new city, but at the same time I feel sad as I would have to leave my family, friends and relatives with whom I had spend a major chunk of my life. But hold on, life is never predictable!!

From what I have heard about Bangalore is that it is a complete different city when compared to Hyderabad. Though I am not not believing what everyone is telling me coz I would like to find that out myself. I think initially it would be a bit tough to adjust but I am confident that I would be fine in a couple of weeks. I am leaving by the Bangalore Express-Alone!!!. I have never travelled alone and this is another thing I look forward to.

But the very thought that I would be leaving my family dampens my spirits coz this is also the first time that I would be staying away from my family. But again as I said, life is never predictable. So lets see what happens?

I would write my next post in Bangalore describing my train journey and how was it to travel to alone. So keep tuned.

1 comment:

neha said...

keep rocking